Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Looking forward to breakfast when


porline interrupts to tell me I am getting a shower before breakfast.

Fast & efficient like Victor who seems to have disappeared.

Breakfast/Unexpected visit from Rosa calling me to PT at 11:15am.

Unexpected time on the BIKE=5.6km. New personal distance for me.

Emily works with me on walking exercises. Then I walk one length. Steve & Nico appear suddenly before my eyes. He takes a couple of pictures.

Walk back down the hall to my usual table in the dining room.

Steve takes Nico out to his car then sits at our table for a few minutes.

Steve leaves as he has shit
 (AKA Stuff) to do.

Heard from Marcus for the first time in a long time.

Bob Wednesday shows up at 1pm.  We spend an hour outdoors
Stop at the bank. then he goes till next week.

I am here blogging and emailing.

Dinner/Supper is the next big event here at 5pm or shortly thereafter.

19:37pm  Someone wants my WEIGHT=171.0 again, SQUATS=100

I CAN HEAR THE WIND HOWLING OUTSIDE.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]