Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wed, Jan 23, 2019



BIKE=5.2km, another new personal best.

Followed by some torture by Nandu to stretch my calf mulcles and back of my thighs, plus a short walk in the all using my small quad cane.

sked for a shower, went to my room, but nothing.

Writing this at 11:52, trying to decide about going down to lunch.

Missed lunch. Probably wont kill me.  Bob showed up for his usual visit.

We visit the kitchen and bank.  an unusual problem at the bank: too much money in my account.

Perhaps we should plant some Redwoods at FPR:  https://e360.yale.edu/digest/arborists-have-cloned-ancient-redwoods-from-their-massive-stumps

A dog and cat video:  https://twistedsifter.com/videos/dog-fart-is-so-bad-the-cat-pukes/

Missrd lunch.  Downstairs for supper.

About to do SQUATS=100



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]