Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday, Jan 17, 1019

Stionary BIKE=4.8 km, a new personal record for me.

Breakfast 20-30 minutes after 8am.

10am Carlos cleans my AC filter.

Large BM in bathroom across the hall. Maud washes and changes me, then makes my bed with all clean/new sheets/etc.

Emily is cleaning/sweeping the room.
Interesting bit of STAR TREK trivia from Bob yesterday.  His father grew up with Leonard Nimoy in the North End.  Apparently boyhood friends.

10:50am just finished shaving and brushing my teeth, whats left of them!

Xandu Menom comes to my room and takes me down to PT for some strenuous exercises.  I joke with him and call it torture.  Its mostly my very tight left leg.  I promise to do 25 LTRs before going to bed.

13:50pm More flicker tag editingAnother episode of Star Trek.

25 Left Toe Raises.

7:48pm  90 Squats beside my bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]