Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday, Januart 21. 2019

14:00  BIKE=4.3 or 4.8km this morning after breakfast.  Caught Jonahs attention on my floor before breakfast.  He said when to come down.  RichardB was on the bike when I arrived.  Waited a few minutes for him to finish.

16:07 WEIGHT=170.2

Watching another episode of THE INVADERS.

Hand therapy with Meghan today.  Then to my room where she adjusted my finger stretching device. She planned to come back around 4pm to see how it went.  But something must have come up for her.  6:35pm and still no sign.

Joe and I found I coat on a chair in the dining room by the big TVThere was a set of keys in one pocket. They could have been car and house keys which would be very important to either a staff, patient, or visitor.  So I tried to find someone in administration to handle it.  Nobody. So I sent an email and left  a phone message on Kyles phone.

Now trying to finish up the days writing and finish a half watched episode of THE INVADERS on youtube.

19:40  SQUATS=100  Ate a dish of apricots.  Definition of apricot: a place where gorillas sleep.






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]