Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday, January 25, 2019

+-
Downstairs for BIKE=2.3km, after breakfast.


BP=120/81at 10:35 by Marie Sharp.

Perfect, she said.

Lunch. Nandu wants me in PT after lunch.

We do some torture exercises on the ligaments and tendons on the underside of my legs.
Mostly the left.  Then some walking down the long first floor hallway.  We get to the door and he lets me go out.  I am wearing a tshirt and thin sweat pants.  A FANTASTIC feeling. It is cool and a wind is blowing.  But I feel invigorated.  Then the long walk back down the hall to the PT room and my wheelchair.

Earlier today I got a SHOWER.
Just before breakfast a Doctor Davis showed up to clip my toenails.

Supper was large pasta shells filled with white stuff and tomato sauce, mixed veggies, Mandarin Oranges for dessert.

19:13 Finishing todays writing and thinking about going to bed.Does anyone reading this blog know how to move photos from my phone to the blog. I am going to try something...



That seems to have worked.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]