Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wednesday December 19, 2018

I open blogger again and magically a NEW POST  button appears on the left of my screen.  So I click it and find myself able to write this post.

While trying to post last time the NEW POST button appeared in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

A few minutes ago several EMTs and firemen were in the room removing Eric, my roommate on a stretcher.

Apparently, earlier today he went out for a doctors appointment an ws involved in a car accident on the way back.  He seemed ok when I saw and talked to him.

I told one of the firemen that my daddy was a fireman in Northwest Washington DC and may have died from injuries sustained while fighting a fire.

I told another fireman that my grandpa was a volunteer fireman.  And then they were gone.

Then Steve and Nico called.  I had to explain all this to him.

18:15  Back from supper and Eric has ewturned to walk the halls and reas his cellphone,

Time for bed.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]