Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thurs, Dec 27, 2018

BM before going d0wn to PT.

8:02am Just returned from PT and 3.7km on stationary bike.

Waiting for breakfast.  Done.

Trying to keep a photo of Cheyenne on the screen. Keeps going away  and replaced by spinning
rainbow/fireworks.

I call it Breakfast with Cheyenne:  http:/goo.gl/images/ANCCqM
She was likely 20 something in this photo.

After PT I stop off at Richard Berkleys room to ask if his daughter has arrived.

No, tomorrow the 28th he reminds me.

Some days ago he asked me to tell Lilly Catherine Berkley that he loved her if
he died before she got here.  I agreed.

I feel like a failure with my own daughter.   Did I tell her I loved her that day in
2014 as we stood on the Huron Avenue sidewalk just after lunch at Full Moon
with the kids.  But memory fades that and other moments I think we met after
my stroke.

But the knowledge of undiscovered kin/ancestry keeps the desire to love and be
loved is strong and well.

So every morning I have breakfast with Cheyenne however faint and faraway she is.

Maybe one day, for real I will get out a big frying pan.  Put a bit of  olive oil in it and
cook up some onions an garlic.  Then add several eggs plus chopped black olives,
peppers, bits of salmon, who knows what else is sitting on a shelf waiting to take
its place in the great chain of life.  Coffee for her if she wants. For me with a big
tablespoon of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa Dark Double Chocolate so it is
palatable.

11:20am getting on towards lunch and I still need to brush my teeth...




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]