Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday August 13. 2018

Weight 166.0

Walked the hallway on my floor today twice, Down then back.

Then down to the PT room for balancing practice.

BM accident earlier this evening. pretty much escaped the wrath of the staff.

Discovered I have a sort of new brother I didn't know I had. He says we talked around the time my father died. No recollection on my part. One of those black holes I will have to live with.His name
is David, and lives in Ohio.

Arthur has been shouting all evening.Now has shut up, 00:05,Aug 14, now going on again.  Says he won't hurt me. I love you!  He claims. Followed by I'm sorry. Reminds me of my stepfather abusing my mother.







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]