Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wednesday, May3, 2018

7











Ate an apple during the night.

7:53 Up and about waiting for breakfast.

Reasonably sized BM moments ago.

Still feeling like I am full of shit!

See all the dead things on my flicker site

          flicker.com/rlg/tags/dead

8:17 my breakfast is here. Excuse me for a couple minutes.


9:04Blood Pressure machine and Sarah are here.

9:05 BP=139/82

     Pulse=97

9:28 finished taking BP

11:15  All photos & videos on my phone are now on my Google drive.

12:19 50 squats in the hall bathroom.

Carly wants me in PT  AT 1:15.

LUNCH IS HERE.

Long chat with Fernando about heritage beans from Mexico. There was a page of images. He recognized some of them from his youth.  I've told him a number of times that he can start a restaurant or other time of food business using these ancient food sources.

Leaving for PT in about 15 minutes.  Brush my teeth first.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]