Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wed May 23, 2018

11:32bp=117/82

P=81

T=97.3

Christine visited just after breakfast to explain why thickened liquids are becoming a part of my diet

.Athena was here to evaluate my body strength and ability to dress, get into and out of bed and use the toilet.

Bob Slate made his weekly visit today.  His not so good day included a colonoscopy and a Root Canal.

Sarah has just given me medication for seizure.

9pm Andre Perlgrund calls to say that at4:30pm today My old(94) and dear friend Bill Rosenfeld
died.   I first met Bill in 1966, I think, at the Cambridge Neighborhood House.

Just finished watching a Netflix about Tibet.

I continue to be not dead even with a dozen staples in my head.  Come visit and see for yourself.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]