Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 12:06

12:00 BP=125/81

o2=99%

T=98.0

Just spoke with Emily who says I will get another two weeks of daily walking therapy to make sure I don't have another fall and crack my head open yet again.

12:12 Sarah has just given me my medications in applesauce, right after taking my vitals.

Ben has just brought Arthur his lunch. Mine will be here shortly. Maude beat Ben to the punch and brought my lunch in.

13:11 just finished lunch. Ben said he could help me with a shower afterward. 

13:09 Kleder Martins is here from housekeeping to inspect for mice and other things out of place.

Christine from food services was here earlier today to talk about diet change.

14:15 SHOWER by Victor.

Dinner tasted like dessert today.

21:48Had my medications. Brushed the teeth.Filled my bottle with ice. Don't know what happened to my pee bottles.

Time to put this day's notes to bed.  New walking therapy program starts tomorrow.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]