Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

TUESDAY, April 3, 2018 possessiveness

reflection for the day  and a favorite quote

I am not and never have been pos-
sessive. I consider possessiveness
to be the most dangerous and un-
     derrated of all human vices.

The Boston Globe   PETER USTINOV   NOV 17, 2001

No wash or change of clothes today.  I am almost thinking the staff is being paid to ignore me.
Someone is on the money trail for me.  Like with Nixon, follow the money.
Got a cup of hot water with dinner. Asked for a cup of coffee-hot milk.
CNA TOLD ME THERE WAS NO MILK.  I think that was a lie.
The universe has consequences for those who dont tell the truth.
Going to ask once more.  20:08
20:14 Charles is heating a cup of milk for me. She will bring it to my room.
She is heating it in a styrafoam cup. Just arrived. Cooled it with an icecube, added chocolate.
Should help me sleep.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]