Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tuesday, April 24, 2018,

14:00 Lia just brought me one of my two mypilloe.com pillows. The two for $100 deal was no available so they bought me one.

13:04   BP=139/89  Pulse =82    Sarah just measured my blood pressure and pulse.
Time to eat something from the garden of Eden.Shower this morning by Maude.

A suppository just after breakfast brought some constipation releaf
f four times not long after.

Steve and Nico visited with more goodies.

Listening to Mozart.

Made a primituve feeder for hummingbirds.

batteries for my keyboard dead for two days, but online again.

Just saw what looked like a horse carrier, pulled by a yellow pickup drive by in the park below.

Looks like FM just came by with the latest menue.

Scheduled for physical therapy at 3pm.

arly just arrived to take me down.

15:09  Back from therapy, almost before I left.

And back to enjoying my unfinished Pink Lady.

16:33  What's Love Got To Do With It?:   https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/4/23/17247932/love-sex-science-marriage-psychology-brain

19:00 recent email to my daughter Cheyenne

Was there anything to my dream about you serving in Iraq.

What I'm interested in knowing if my little girl was bold, brash, and brave enough to do that.

I'm not going to, as a Vietnam Wa/draft resister going to criticize you.  
You were free to make that decision, I was not.




20:13 brushed my teeth,got my meds
45 squats in the bathroom whrn I suddenly felt the urge to sit down. Lots of gas and a small BM.

Latest end of the world scenario:   https://weather.com/science/nature/news/2018-04-23-yellowstone-supervolcano-nasa-hotspot-mantle-plume



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]