Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday, April 8, 2018, 12:52exercise face

Friday evening Cynthia is by for a tryst with her latest. He has a spatula shaped penis. Could be used for flipping pancakes or giving gals spankings.

Anyway my potty mouth had some comments designed to make fun of her dallying so late.
Must have struck a chord as she and Dan agreed to take me downstairs for a few moments of fresh air
and relief from the heat in the room.

We reached the LL (Lower Level) where I spotted my shoes . For some reason I didn't get my hands on them and woke up back in my room and bed.

Finally got washed this morning by a CNA who was not offended by the BM she found in my pants.
Another small BM just after lunch.This one was precariously controlled as my shoes are still lost in
the laundry. and sox dont give me much stability.

There is no safety call button/chord in the 306 bathroom. If someone like my self fell I'd have to yell till I got someone's attention. Code violation I believe.If you have some sympathy for my condition
you can email Kyle Lussier( klussier@watertownhc.com with your concerns.

Seeking contact with someone at the Boston Globe.

Getting washed and a change of clothes left me feeling much better today.

somebody has turned Maggies Back Book and face exercises into a business:

          https://www.fastcompany.com/40547973/the-worlds-first-face-gym-wants-to-make-your-head-sweat?utm_source=nextdraft&utm_medium=email






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]