Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday, April 29, 2018 9:10

Just finished breakfast in the tv room with I.


My room is still filled with yelling.

10:10  Comfortable BM.

14:01 Blood Pressuretime

BP=128/74

Pulse=76

16:30 50 squats in the hall bathroom.

Dinner is a bit late today.

19:58 12 hours of yelling today.

Last night the other roommate tried to kick over the table beside my bed.

Used the call button twice to get CNA help.

Dan has taken my phone to try and move hundreds of photos to my google drive.

Brushed my teeth.

Listening to:   Beethovens Moonlight Sonata:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

I keep wondering what the hell more the Generals need to know before getting off their butts?

Tomorrow is another day and another scandal!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]