Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Sat, April 21, 2018

15: 10Busy day. Laurie snuk in and left choc powder plus more empty jars. As she was leaving th building she encountered Steve & Nico. Who, in tirn brought me a bad of even more stuff
which he helped put in jars for me. The big box of strawberries I'm handing out to other
patients and staff.Then like the wind, they are gone,No memories of dreams from last night,
so far. Steve brought me two packages of roasted and salted nuts.Assked him to take them
back and exchange for unsalted.

Watching thePLANTS EPISODE OF bbc's Life on Earth.

Just finished dinner or was it supper. Clarifications would be appreciated.

Earlier I did four laps of the hallway in my wheelchair using my LEFT and right only.

18:36 currently watching PRIMATES

21:49 Long visit with Marcus who has brought a couple things from TJs.

He's led me to Sr Sinatra and Dr Mercola for high blood pressure information.

Alarm bells going off.

Getting ready for bed.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]