Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Sunday, April 8, 2018

MON, MARCH 26, 2018

17:33 JUST GOT WEIGHED: 162 POUNDS, DOWN FROM 174 about a month ago.
Reasonable BM today. two sets of 50 squats in the toilet. Nearly an hour in physical therapy today with C. Went very well. Aided greatly by the use of my recently found orthotic.

James Fasci bought me another small compact razor. Rechareable USB port.It shaved my upper lip perfectly. The rest of my face not so well. The previous razor was battery operated, easy to clean and gave me a better shave. Green Apple Shaver is the current model.

20:51  Just spent 3+ hours talking books and writing with Bev.  She has been watching a tv series about a Mormon family where one man is married(sort of) to four women.

We talked Trump for more than an hour.Every conversation with her  is a pleasure. There's only one
other woman I can say that about.

Out of control Chinese Spastation:






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]