Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday, April 27, 2018

11:58 Lots of greenish-yellow specks showing on the trees outside my window.

18:12 nurse taking my blood pressure.

BP=144/93

Pulse=81

Cardinal (mal3) fighting with Song Sparrow outside my window.

Time to put more sunflower seeds out.

16:07 Back from Phys Therapy. 4 laps of the long hallway followed by
standing up using just my legs, then testing my balance while standing.
The therapist gives me slight pushes one way then another while I
try to stay upright and straight.

18:19 SUPPER IS OVER.

In my WHCC bank account: $428 as of last Wednesday.

21:24   Just did 50 squats in the hall bathroom.

Watched the final David Letterman show: 

           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fakUXT0dvE

Propositioned a woman earlier this evening.  No response yet.

Hunters can now shoot Buffalo that wander outside the borders of Yellowstone Park.
Monitored by local Native American tribes and local game wardens.

Watched part of yet another video claiming the American missions
to the Moon were faked.  The hardest part was getting 400,000 NASA
employees to help keep it secret.

Another two hours editing the flicker archive.

Time to try and get some sleep.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]