Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Feiday, April 20, 2018

--



00:04  Can't sleep, nearly wide awake

Missing from yesterday's post: woke up with my first erection since my stroke.

It was 3 years ago about this date/month.

Both roommates completely quiet and appear to be asleep.


00:16  Got myself 2 more cups of ice, back to bed

6:34 just back from the hallway bathroom Where I had a decent and comfortable BM.

8:58   breakfast over. roommate awake enough to begin the screaming day.

9:14 email to Steve

What would you like from TJs?
What kind of chocolate?

          Two packages of chocolate covered blueberries
          two packages of chocolate covered cherries
          Box of fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries,, blackberries.

          Two of the TJ ONE POUND CHOCOLATE BARS.
          4 of the 97% cacao chocolate bars.
          I should be able to pay for all this from now on.

Part of living a normal life.

Thanksi n advance.
11am Shower by Maude, noon lunch.Done

Still watching the BBC Life series.Just finished Episode 5: Birds.
Starting Part 6, Insects.  Still totally fabulous!

15:30 Family here visiting. Just left.Asked if I could be an unofficial member of their family.
Doug says yes.

Back to watching BBC>Earth>Life>Insects

16:20 Hunters and Hunted episode.

19:20 Supper is over. Two cups of ice on my table.  Teeth brushed

An unexpected two calls today from the office ofSenator Elizabeth Warren. No idea why.Roommates are calming down.
A funny dream last nighr. It is September 1964. My grandparents drove me and some stuff to
Cambridge. They are now making the long drive home to Riverdale.  I am standing on the street across from the main entranceto MIT (77 Massachusetts Avenue) the Student Center is right
behind.  Still looking across the stree a figure emerges, walkin fast, almost running.  He turns to
the right picking up speed as he descends the main entrance steps to the sidewalk. Holy shit.  It looks like me.  Once I hit the sidewalk the run contines for a few more steps. A sudden right turn and I am
headed into the heart of the campus.  50 yards and the Laboratory for Nuclear Science is directly to
my left. Front door is open or offered no resistance.  I go in wandering around a bit till I encounter
two postdocs. Of which I imagined myself becoming one. They offer little trsistance to my
irrational selfconfidence. We engage. I take out my Socratic Method cudgel and go to work on them.
Bedtime For Bozos here.













Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]