Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thursday, March 8, 2018, 19:24

Must ask my friend R if ML is a patient here.

A is still talking to S about wanting to hold her boobs.

He just asked god (dog speled whackbirds) to help him as S
has been very unresponsive.

Been there, done that.

Hot milk instead of coffe plus some of L's delicious Girardelis choc powder.
Hopefully it will help me sleep.

unless A talks for another 8 hours.

Must ask friend Ron about ML being here. We have been talking about MBB.

Dinner/supper is over. Haven't been taking food photos for F as my cell
battery is dead.

Sexcapaids in the bed to my right on the evening of yhe 6th and 7th.
Somebody or a bed or a pillow got quite a sound rich pounding.

A I want to hold your boobs so bad. Am I awful. Please hekp me. with an FU
every now and then.Please help me. I want to hold your boobs so badly, dear.
I love you. Please help me god.Why? Why? What did I do wrong? Please help me.

He's another man living on the long dead corpse of their love, as C might say.

still missing phone and razor charger. No phone calls in or out. No food
photos for F.

A dream last night about a printer making company (PYM - Print Your Message)
that could print on 2-dimensional paper or 3 dimensional objects like a cup or glass.
In the dream I visited their development lab.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]