Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sat, March 24, 2018, 20:53

My first normal BM today. It was a floater about 4-6 inches long. Quite unlike yesterdays 3 footer, the story of which got accidentally posted on my quotes blog.

Just back from visiting Bev. I tell her about Cynthia as a wanna be torch singer.  We then go on to jazz whuch I have always thought of as a truck load of chickens running into a truck load of empty
garbage cans.

I told her of my favorite jazz piece by Duke Ellington: 
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2U1MGX8SLU

Another that Bev likes is Mercy, Mercy, Mercy by Cannonball Adderly: 
          https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/1625a66b111fadd7?projector=1

There was another one by Herbie Hancock, Watermelon Man.

Otherwise its chickens and garbage cans all the way down.

The question of what makes a floater or sinker I leave as an exercise for the reader.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]