Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Mon March 28, 2018, 16:45

Normal BM yesterday. a floater, today a sinker but also not a stinker.Suddenly and unexpectedly I found my originalrazor but not the charger chord.  Also unexpectedly found my original $100 bill.
missing for a week.Bob Slate visited today. We talked about how children are like fledging baby birds.
He made the comparison, not me.

The 2nd razor he(James) ordered for me came today. Bob opened the package which would have totally flummoxed me.

Visitors for my roommate are here so I will go out for a bit.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]