Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Mon March 26, 2018

7:02 up since 4:30 Just got a cup of orange juice from the Nursrs station. I can see sunrise light striking the trees outside my window.

Woke up  fionding myself in a conversation with Cynthia. "I'm going to call your dad and ask him to
come pick us up."

Quite a surprise since I thought he'd died several years ago.  But you never know given who some of
my friends are.

No BM yesterday, none so far today.

When humans copulate to reproduce the gender of the offspring is determined by the male sperm that
closes the deal.

I think I've read that there are males who produce only male determining sperm, but none who produce only female determining  sperm.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to determine why this would be so.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]