Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday, March 30, 16:36

Last night I got a dose of Milk of Magnesia.It nearly filled one of the plastic cups used here. Normally they give me a small paper cup full of it. About a tablespoon or so. Anyway I had two BMs as a consequence. Both more liquid than solid.

Sexual activity to my right last night. Cynthia must have decided to get an early start on April The most recent partner has a penis that is flat and wide at the end, Something very different from R's 10 inch club. She seems to have a fondness for odd shapes. Whatever floats her boat. Videos not yet available.

Got my Friday shower without difficukty. Spent some time in rehab where I noticed my left thigh is
responding to the new walking regimen. Pronounced when I stand or sit. Progress, slow but steady.

Another delicious lunch from the kitchen. and at 16:59 almost time for dinner or maybe supper?
Roger is still hanging around. Probably paid to keep yet another eye on me.






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]