Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday, February 26, 2018, 19:02

Cynthia wonders if I hit a new roommate with my quadcane

There was an altercation.  He went at me first with a cane like picker upper. I put up my quadcane to defend my self 
As he contined poking at me I yelled for staff and keeping myself from being stabbed. He did not want to stop and
eventually knocked his wheelchaur over and himself onto the floor. I dpnt know what they did with him but sent me
to MGH for two days On returning they moved me to the fifth floor, Room 512A. My AC is still in Room 403.
Hotter than hell here. Cant turn the heat off. Got back from MGH early yesterday evening.  Had a scary last few
minutesminutes at MGH AS A LARGE (numbers and weight) came into my area. One carrying something that lookedlike a sword handle or rifle barrel. Some of yhe staff got a bit freaked out. Eventially a couple of psychiatristsshowed up to interview them. The conversation I overheard indicated they see themselves as voluntary firstresponders if people show up and start shooting.

What could possibly go wrong. I was a bit surprised to see that one of the group bore a resemblance to your
VT beau. I've just finished dinner. Sleep tight, Don't let the bedbugs bite OR your paranoid fantasies keep you
awake tonight.

Here's a new set of videos I thought you might enjoy: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rlg/tags/waterart,video

I walked two laps of the hallway earlier today. Going for a couple more in 2 minutes.
19:26 Did four laps.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]