Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, February 19, 2018

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19. 2018, 18:45




around 3pm from Talissa, to check on my mood. Not bad, as I'd just returned from my  one-hour a week with Bob who takes me outside.Shortly after I have a BM that resembles the middle third of a baseball bat. Relief from my nearly constant constipation.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVE TIME to take me outside for an hour a week please
email me at rlgfpr@gmail.com


More items to add to my dating ad, including the original list:

            1) convicted felon
            2) unwed father
            3) ex-communicated Mormon
           4) college dropout
            5) wannabe physicist
            6) Marathon runner
            7) computer geek
            8) photographer/videographer   flicker.com/rlg/tags/best
            9) painter
           10) writer
           11) performance artist
          12) disabled
          13) former MIT employee
          14) former NASA employee
          15) irrationally selfconfident
          16) non-smoker
          17) I have been known to order a Toasted Almond, even two, at a restaurant
          18) dog rescuer   flicker.com/rlg/tags/bestJasper
          19) sense of humor
          20) Favorite books: The Body Has A Head; Starmaker

Seeking female companionship for visits, phone,  email.

If you know someone who is looking for any piece of that or all of it,
pass this along to them.






















;45:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]