Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2018



HERE'S SOMETHING FOR CLIMATE CHANGE FANS:

Why Did Two-Thirds of These Weird Antelope Suddenly Drop Dead?
The mass death of 200,000 saiga provides a dark omen for what might happen to wildlife in a changing world.
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/01/why-did-two-thirds-of-this-weird-antelope-suddenly-drop-dead/550676/?utm_source=nextdraft&utm_medium=email

17:61 Just walked two laps of the hallway. Waiting, still, for my Tuesday shower.

20:38 Just back from my shower Excellent CNA assistant Michlee. Not sure of the spelling.
Feeling satisfied. About time for bed. Here's hoping I can get through another night without
being raped or injuried by my gay, psychotic roommate who I think has come to see me as his personal property.  I need to contact Detective Elizabeth Donohue of the Watertown Police
Dept about him.
On that note, unless something else comes to mind...




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]