Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 20:18

About 6:15pm, right after dinner I get my Tuesday shower. The CNA was a bit rough and hurried but efficient and thorough. At no time was I allowed control of the water. She asked me to stand after a total of 3-5 minutes. It was over. No cold water. No socks for my feet, just shoes. I put on a pair of socks in my room later.


Researchers say this 5-minute technique could help you fall asleep more quickly

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2018/01/15/researchers-say-this-5-minute-technique-could-help-you-fall-asleep-more-quickly/


MEET THE AMATEUR SCIENTIST WHO DISCOVERED CLIMATE CHANGE 

born in 1898 - https://www.wired.com/story/meet-the-amateur-scientist-who-discovered-climate-change?mbid=nl_012318_daily_longdek_list1_p3


Read the whole thing or end up going to hell.

My list of stuff to do tomorrow:

1) call LK about his mailing list

2) call DM about football

3) call KI about The Writing Program

4) put resume on fyi.txt

5) contact LR about AC fix.

That should keep me busy and feeling I've accomplished something.

Walked two laps of hallway with quadcane.

20:46 and time for lights out.







)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]