Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sunday, Dec 24, 2017

Santa was here earlier today.Yvonne brought presents

1) chocolate
2) season ticket to the Mass Megamillions lottery. Number: 01 08 10 23 40 42

Let me know if I (Richard Lee Gardner) win anything.

Leaving to do some walking in the hall.

16:01 Just back from 6 laps. 40 squats in the bathroom. No response from below deck.

Couple of hours of editing:  flicker.com/rlg/tags/185fpp

18:42going for some walking.

18:57 6 laps very shaky left leg.

Watched a Samantha Bee episode and a rhino being lifted by helicopter and moved in Southern Africa

Trump's support of the evangelicals who want Jerusalem to be the capitol of Israel to move the world to its end and the rapture is another scenario that keeps the generals awake and near pissing their pants.and North Korea is pissed at the UN.

NOTES FROM December 18, 2017

10:46am Did 4 laps of quadcane walking in the hall. Still feeling like I have a head full of cotton.

Matt from Rehab was here early this morning to test my ability to move from my WC to the toilet safely. Passed. Washed by Linda. This is my weekly Bob Slate visit dat. My new pants have the stretchy waistband so I will be able to use the toilet more efficiently. Still mo shorts with the stretchy waist. But a new pair of long pants keep showing up each day.Jean-Claude is back from being away for several days. I tell him about my dream that the DEA and fbi were investigating him for improperly medicating patients, incliding  me, making me feel as though I were in some sort of drug induced stupor

End of December 18 notes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]