Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, January 22, 2018

Mon Jan22,2018, 15:46

blueberry yogurt, blueberry muffin, plus blueberries  15:59 just put hardboiled egg out for birds, crumbled into small pieces. May have bumped Gary with right elbow. Earler today I went to the end of the hall where I think CYBTHIA HAS A HIDDEN ENTRANCE to a small apartment  that I think she shares with another woman I used  the toilrt for a BM. IT HAD AN ODD UNUSUAL CONFIGURATION. VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I'M USED TO .I think it might have been Robin in the bed in the back right corner.Before I could investigate more some nurces found me in the room and shooed me out and back to my room, where Bob shows up and we go downstairs and
out to the patio for an hour of conversation.His son got an earring.Two days ago Cynthia and Robin went to see amovie aboutNobelPrizes with other keywords being fireman and a variation on my last name: Gardener. Then a day ago she has a conversation with  Michael about moving back to Cambridge.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]