Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Friday, Jan 5, 2018

Some blogs I read regularly:

          www.eschatonblog.coma

          http://driftglass.blogspot.com/

         https://digbysblog.blogspot.com/

17:47 dinner is over, Joe will be turning the tv on every couple of minutes
even though he agreed to 6pm. I will turn of the Mozart.
I keep having this recurring fantasy that, unexpectedly Cheyenne runs
into my room shouting DADDY, DADDY you won the lottery.

TV is now on the news. Weather records  set.

The news is now sports so Joe turns it off,
I play some Mozaert

I'm thinking this weekend is another potential Saturday NightMassacre ala Nixon
and a chance to finally ubload Tronald Dump! or am I just reading too many liberal
blogs. I'm still for Bernie being the replacementHe's an older white guy who resembles
your brother/father/grandpa.

On the other hand, where I have four non-functioningfings and a slightly operational
thumb, I am a brother/father/grandfather and never a govner/senator/rep.
So what do I know?

Mozart still playing, tv still off.

18:41 Over and out

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]