Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday, November 26, 2017, 13:51

A small but easy BM this morning. A peculiar waking dream yesterday morning. Ben Affleck is lying in bed next to me. I elbow him and he moves to the B bed with Gary, a gay Puerto Tican man who has been sexually harassing me.The day goes back to normal. My walking is regressing. I'm only able to do two lengths of the hallway before resting.Am also moving slower.left foot and leg is dragging at me. Managed 50 squats  in the toilet. No shower on Friday.

14:12 Woke up this morning and had the sensation I was back in my long ago Hampshire Place apartment(AKA Hampster Place to  those who spent time there)  printing out labels on a Decwriter.
more than a dozen people worked for me and my mailing list maintenace business over several years.
That included Linda, Lotti, Simone, Warren, etc.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]