Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Mon,Nov6. 201718:38pm

Walked up and down the hall 10 times, went to the toileteithout my wheelchair. First time for this is a a new milestonefor me. Then , once on the toilet I did 50 squats resting before and after. Then,in myWC to Jonas for my medications. Now back here yo write about today's doings, then to bed. Perchance to sleep and whatever else he said. Mozart is in the background. I ask my roommates if it is ok to leave the music on. They both say yes.I have added Moonlight Sonata and Clair de Lune to the playlist. Time to brush my teeth and go to bed.
19:04


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]