Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tuesday, October 10, 6:53am

DONT KNOW IF THEY TOLD YOU but I was at Mt Auburn Hospital Sat &Sun.
Apparently I blacked out . MAB hooked me up to all sorts of equipment for two days,
MAH is a comic book version of a hospital.Ruth just came in to say hello and to
tell me the staff found me with my head down and unconscioys. I came to in the 
ambulance on the way to the hospital. The staff and everything else about the place made me think I'd stepped into a comic book version of a hospital, especially the staff. The food menu made me think I was 
at the Harvest Restaurant. I seemed to be continuously hooked up to monitoring equipment.
All the sensors were stichy and made it seem like I was at a hair-removal salon. The staff
would have liiked right at home at a science fiction or comic convention. Yhe ride back was with two amusung ambylance drivers. From the weather report CA appears to be on fire. Hope Cheyenne & family are ok.
Back at WHCC and conscious. The bed and telephone were a joke at MAH. Glad to be back with a staff that
cares about me or gives me the impression they do. Dont think I learned a single staff member
name at MAH. And that god-awful bed. A torture instrument. more later. I am imagining the
bill with hundred of itemized entries. There was a bill from MAH on my return for $12.74 cents.
 I imagine they billed the govy for everything else. Woke up at 4:30am as per my Navy SEAL training
regimen. 6:50am.  Finally awake enough to try some walking.

--
thecambridgechronicles.blogspot.com
rtuh.com/fprlinks
artdeadlineslist.com
GO FUND ME
rtuh.com/resume
lulu.com for books and calendars
CafePress for tshirts

6:56am CNA comrs in looking in bathroom for Gary. He's not there.shit! she yells, running out calling ruth!
RUTH! RUTH! Gart is back. He went downstairs to get his hiir cut Nobody there, He came back.
CNA hasn't come back, She's back. Gary explains. She leaves. Gkad he's back.Goes out. Gary
goes back yo bed. Me too. 7:51am.



joe is here to use toilet. 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]