Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday Sept 20, 2017 17:10

Joe doesnt remember  when I started walking today, maybe 5:30
But I walked the corridor to the window 8 times .
Out the door , turn right, down to the window, counts for 1, then back to my room for a turnatound, that's two,and so it goes for 6 more. On starting 8 I can see the food cart. time to eat. dinner will be on my table shortly.
18:17 dinner over. Joe turns the tv off. He is probably out for the night.

I have just spoken to David, a real estate agent who elped me and Cynthia buy and sell two homes.
I am trying to help Gina and Marci, two CNAs here find better housung situations.

HomeStart 617-542-0338 is the best place for them to start.

20:05, just back from walking two hallways,leaving to do at least two more.

20:14 did two more.Jonah says I am done walking for the night. He likely will be here shortyly with my meds for the evening.
20:18 back from my meds by Jonas Dugue (pronounced DO GAY).

Did 50 squats at the toilet bar earlier today.

21:02brushed my teeth.Had a bowell movement urge. Sat on the toilet. Seemed to be a false alarm.

time to Shut down and go to bed.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]