Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Ron unexpectedly shows up, leaves at16:45 to meet Cynthia at the airport. She's returning from Houston and a breast cancer scare. He's meeting her with a dozen roses. tomorrow they head north. I
ask if they will visit my Cynthia. No, farther north than they are going. I've spent the day in constipation pain. I tell him my history with it and my grandma's enema cure. Completely successful every time.I hope he stays in the area and we have a chance to walk aroundFPR one more time. He was here for Hurricane Irene on October 28, 2011.  I walked him through the photos. He was in several. Hurricane Sandy came a year and a day later in 2012. I'd like to walk after the tail end of Maria visits us, or maybe the CAT 6 I think will get here before the end of October.

News reort says Maria is gaining strength.

20:22 Thought Experiments :https://www.farnamstreetblog.com/2017/06/thought-experiment-how-einstein-solved-difficult-problems/

a bowel movement after dinner
1-2 feet long, lmost 2 inches in diameter.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]