Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thursday, September 14, 2017

back Gorillaback GorillaHow to compare the Jovians to humans.  Has there ever been a human that could go toe to toe with a
Silverback Gorilla.  Not likely.  Think of it like a simple equation.

          Jovians/Silverback Gorilla       =         Jovians/SBG


The Jovians are are tough. They look like very stocky humans.  A bit taller than humans.Their profile
would make you think human. Then you would find yourself facing the 600 pound forilla. Not Gonna Happen.  Jovians evolved in the face of gravity, think

                          Jupiter/Earth     =    Earth/Large Asteroid

for toughness, think          Jovian/M1 tank round   = Human/spitball



        or maybe even Jovian/Backback nuke     =      Human/BB Gun

On the other hand I've not had any opportunities to try those experiments.

More another day.


Regarding Cynthia.  I woke up today thinking I have to stop those feelings of love for her, and, once again, am thinking of how to end them, how to move on. Can't do it. Still caught by my human feelings for her!  What to do? Can't make her or imagine her to do anything for me.Have to wait for her to put me in the picture.

On another front I've been reunited with another Somerville High School tshirt, blue, Has the words
There is no I in Team on the back. . Someone from the Fifth floor was wearing it.  Got the tsirt and a pair of blueish
sweatpants  with Room 514B on the idebtufying tag. I am in 403c.The tshirt owner was in 514b.
He looked like a tall thin Robin. Graying hair and a mustache.

Tamarra retrieved those two items without difficulty. Perhaps I will see him again and thank him
especially for the tshirt.That time and place, 1994 and 95 has a lot of emotional content for me.
But the 94 and 95, I think, have or soon will be reunited.

What else.Joe's blood sugar has just been measured. 142 he says.

Enough for now. Maybe more will happen later today. Or tomorrow.

6am  Enjoy Cassini again:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]