Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday, Sept 24, 2017, 7:01am

My stroke has made me forget a small swarm of small things.   Like now I have to start a new post
because I cant remember how to append to the last one.

Bills story reminds me of the boss who would take code listings to football games and work on the listings while watching the game. In the football case it was code for the nuclear missles on submarines. Code that would guide the missle to its target.


14 Broadway, Somerville; 6:30 today.give me a ride and you are welcome to attend.
welcome even if you cant give me a ride. Currently at WHCC, 617-924-1130.
RICHARD GARDNER


rtuh.com/fprlinks

rtuh.com/resume

Mt Vernon Restaurant  is 4 miles from here, 59 Coolidge Hill Road.


Back to ICBM experiences:

One day at TBCM RUSSELL SITES BROUGHT A GYROSCOPE it had a label with the word KIEV 
engraved on it. I guess that would mean it was targeted for the Russian city..

RS wanted to build his own ICBM.  He found a place in Taunton where he bought recycled ICBM  partsThe really hard part was getting the Uranium:
https://www.google.com/search?q=u235%2C+u238&oq=u235%2C+u238&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.7624j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

My roommate here, Joe Raia always likes to remind me that he worked for many years at the Boston Naval
Shipyard reconditioning submarines, including nuclears like the Nautilus.
14:29, time to publish.


15:32 email to Wolfgang: I have been out of physics for a very long time.  I have such big problems just using my Mac that understanding any of the ideas about time are currently
completely out of my reach.

However, my friends, the Jovians tell me that once you control time you
controll everything.That is, "The Time Machine" has been actualized.  It exists.
It is real.  It can be used.  That is what they seem to be telling me.

Even the long vanished Martians use of thin layers of time will have no
consequences for them.

Time travel in our world can have consequences for our future. But again they tell me there are ways to minimize consequences.  But again, beyond me.  I am
in a not so good place at the moment.

Bill Rosenfeld 94th birthday party, Mt Vernon Restaurant, 14 Broadway, Somerville MA 02145
4 miles from WHCC 6:30PM; GAVE JOHN BABINGTON $100 9/16/17, JB: 617-999-6062, BILL: 617-855-4911


MET NANCY HUGGINS, father is Charles B Huggins, Nobel Prize in Medicine

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]