Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday, Sept 25, 2017, 11:40

Trump continues to goad the un hinged leader of NK.

12:32pm I wonderif THE GENERALS are paying attention.

I can see one or more of them going to Trump with gun in hand.
Placing the barrel up to his head, and saying.
You can resign now, go back to your old life, fortune and family.
Yhe alternative is that I pull the trigger, and you are out of  office.

We have committed our fortune, our lives, and our SACRED HONOR
to protecting the people and onstitution of the United States of America.
We know where we stand. You must decide : Do I go or do I GO!

DO NOT TEST THE METTLE OF THESE MEN!

12:51pm Time to do some walking and clear my head!

1:01pm I am exhausted.I ache everywhere. I can only do two.
I am afraid of what I see ahead. I fear for my country, our country,
my family, your family, our world.

Will the EMP, THE BLAST, THE FIRE, THE WIND, A TSUNAMI
that gets us.

Then there are the secondary and tertiary effects.

1
;09 pm Bob is here.  Time to go out and smell the flowers.


14:24 Bob's visit is over I am back in my room. Joe and I have a new roommate. Gary, a black man.

Bob's mother died two weeks ago. And it was recently one year ago that his father died.There was a ceremony to remember him.  In a year  his mother will be remembered in a similar way.

















Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]