Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday, September 15, 2017

Cassini died in Saturn's atmosphere at either 6;31am EST OR 7:55am EST  depending on two summaries I've read.

Joe and I were looking for ward to a 7pm special Joe saw a reference to on tv. We missed it.

My pal RonB visited for a second time today. I look forward to a Monday visit.

My remote viewing shows me tall slim towers rising from the surface to great heights.
their function/purpose I have no idea.

While in the third grade at Sunset Elementary School in Cody I wrote my first stories about the alien species I imagined to be living on Jupiter: The Javonians/Jovians. I even dre simple diagrams of the
species and their evolution from Centipede like creatures to a form similar to humans.

More to follow when I manage to overcome my own very local constipation pain and other
difficulties with my current circumstances. Ron saw me walking with quadcane today. I am going to
ask Ron to write a short essay about his impressiom of my progress.

TBC...
23:28pm
Premoniyions of war with North Korea.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]