Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday, Sept 22, 2017, 6:21am

Last night, just before going to bed, a new first.

I was walking with my quadcane.
I picked up the cane. It was not touching the floor.

Then, very carefully, very slowly, I took six steps, three with each foot/leg.

left-right, left-right, left-right.

Only six steps. No more, rhen used the cane for support.

 A new first for me.

End of that first.

Went to bed.

6:28am  Now up and about.

10:14 Things are heating up re: NK

Can we look forward to calling on Matt Damon to help NK DEFEAT the US.

HE MAY BE THE WRONG GUY  for NK to call on in this case, Is Affleck available?

11:07 Marci said she would put socks on my feet after I got back to my room.

No sign of Marci So I will put new socks  on me by myswlf.

11:27 am and my socks zre on.

15:48Joe thinks Maria coming. Me too.

17:01 and my foot slips off the left support. Anyway the ship I bet $1 with Ron for will likely be made from metallic hydrogen. I will google to see if anyone has made some.

Joe is readin National Geographic abot two men hunting Jaguars in the nude. I ask to see the pictures
and discover two native pictures hunting something;one with a spear and the other with a shotgun?.
We are waiting for dinner. He mentions an as yet unnamed species of bird.  I did not recognize it. But somebody will come up with the two part name. "greenish-orangish South Americus" or something something.

19:21back from 10 times up and down. did 8 yesterday. No bowel movement urge at the moment. Time to bruh my teeth.

19:41 finished brushing my teeth.Still no big BM urge.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]