Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Sunday, August 21, 2017

Experienced my 4rd eclipse today in Watertown.

My second eclipse also happened in Watertown, right outside the front door of DER(Documentary  Educational  Resources der.org

My first was outside the frondoor of MIT, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA 02139.

Srill trying to figure out the when for the first two.

My granddaughter Juno  : http://preview.tinyurl.com/rlg-juno 

Some kind soul has bought me  another season ticket to the Massachusetts Powerball lottery.

19:58 and I have just seen a mouse run under the garbage can at the back of our room.

Spoke with my aunt Rosemary today for the first time in 35 years, she guesses.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]