Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Friday, February 17, 2017

:04amFeb1

Iamin bed and slowly waking up
code word east entrance by the conference room
Morning Joe someone says.entering the room joe is sound asleep
he never has trouble sleeping. he goes by to the bsthroom.
wellthesunisout
soifindmywaytoour roombymyselfthe meat  pattieissalty and half  eaten
Marygavememymedication
i belch and feel dizzythe cna helps me get in the wheelchairshe put my shoeson then my socks.
code word first floor,east entrance by the conferenceout out dsamed spotthat phrase suddenly popped into my head.i hhave to
thank you joe i say after he gives me my phone i do't know what that phrase applies too
im not afan
a tear rolls down my right check.
would shakespear write that corny a line
a cna, not ruth tells me its time for a shower.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]