Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


Laurie stopped by WHCC a bit after 6pm to give me more figs+ mixture. We walked part of the hallway together. i realized im taller than her.6 traverses of the hallway, 3 down, 3 back.i'm now free to walk by myself any time of the day. I've been graduated/plateaued again and will be reconsidered for more therapy in three months. Morbid night last night. dreams about firemen dying in fires and distasters. Probably related to 911 and all the firemen who died there.
Steve, a double amputee on my floor is also a foodie and can talk forever about food. I've offered him a sample of Laurie's figs.He's become a fan of her trillfoods.com site.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]